Friday 17 February 2012

Power shots!

OK, the last of the power shots - just like I promised. I'm a girl of my word! ;)



In this one Ivy Animosity has killed us all. Yes, that is a scythe she is holding and she's looking rather smug, isn't she...


Everyone knows Eve likes to eat live chickens and here she is being tempted. So many...


Yeah, this is about a small argument that was on Blogger this morning. I told Eve Sparky would get her. And she did, with an axe.


In case you can't tell, this is Sparky holding a blood stained meat cleaver. I don't know why it's blood stained, it just is - she looks rather menacing doesn't she?
(That's Ivy playing piano in the background! :]  )


Nixion Strange (on the left) fighting Zathract Mist on the right. They're holding swords if you can tell.


Robin chucked a water balloon at me in game so I took a pic. Just wait and see what happened to you after Robin...


Sparky came to my aid and electrocuted Robin. Funny, eh?


And because that is all the pics here is all of us waving good bye - very cheesy, isn't it?!


And because, in Blogland, we don't wave good bye, here are all of us in fighting positions - again!

Hope you liked the rest of the pics. I think that's all of them, unless I find any more bouncing around in my Pictures folder, and if I do - they'll be here!

But for now, bye bye!

Lynxia x

3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant, I'm laughing so hard right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm live chickens....*drools*

    Dammit. I'm dead....again.

    I love these pictures, Lynxia! Please can we have more?

    ReplyDelete