Saturday 25 February 2012

Drawings and stuff...

OK, so a few pics...




Yeah, bet you can tell who this is. Actually - I will re-do this and edit it on my laptop. Make it a proper cartoon. Took me ages last time I did that. Wish me luck this time...






Lizzy drew this and she thinks it isn't good. What do you guys think? I'll show her the comments and prove she is good!



This is something Rosie drew. It's a alien thing. I don't know what to call it, but here it is.


Also, my Zazzle store is now open. I'll put up stuff from my stories and T-Shirts with the Sims 2 pics there. I didn't come up with the prices so I'm sorry if they're high.


Link~


http://www.zazzle.co.uk/the_store_for_things




Anyway - will post the cartoon Star later.


Lynxia x



Update 25/02/12 17:43

The cartoon Star, as promised...


Hope it's OK.

Lynxia x

2 comments:

  1. YOU DID A PICTURE OF ME???

    I feel so honoured. Thank you, shadow. I can't wait to see the cartoon one.

    Tell lizzy that she IS good. And i'm not just saying it. But you're really good too, shadow.

    The, um, thing reminds me of one of the things ben 10 turns into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle one is amazing, you're all so good at drawing!

    ReplyDelete